Friday 26 November 2010

Abigail and Eric's wedding in Mauritius.....


The setting is so beautiful, Abigail looks beautiful and Eric very smart and they both look so happy.
I wonder, I really wonder, just who is supposed to be looking at these photos apart from Abigail and Eric themselves? I look at these photos and grieve, silently and endlessly deeply. I cannot believe I was not asked to my own, my only daughter's wedding and I will mourn that in the way that I mourn the loss of her dad - lost chances, missed opportunities, just something else to suffer wordlessly.
They do look happy though and very much in love for which I am really happy, and I am glad that she has found the man who I think is her soulmate - love of music, travel, language, food, and a life together. She's done well and I really hope they are very very happy. He has, of course, done brilliantly!
A nice moment at the wedding ceremony.....
And finally a photo of the bride herself, looking radiant. I do wish I had been there to see them off. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment