Tuesday 29 April 2014

guild night

So to Rhos for our embroiderers guild meeting. i felt my time had been wasted when about 20 minutes and a few slides in the speaker said that that was that and we could go and look at her work and her workbooks, which were interesting but not spectacularly so. I can do without work based on car parts and air filters, concept art which doesn't particularly interest me.Maybe that was my fault but we had had a lovely day up to that point looking at a wonderful new exhibition in Ruthin craft centre of which more when I get the photos done, and possibly I was not really in a mood to be receptive.

Today the weather is glorious and we are stuck here as I get the washing and ironing done for going away to Southampton. I hope its worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment